- Gainful employment
- Introduction to Environmental Science
- Environmental Studies: Issues in Sustainability
- 9 credits of BIO, CHE, GEO or SCI
- 2 of the following: Ecology, Natural History or Freshwater Ecology
- Environmental Science (nrc) 2014-15 required courses – from our official academic catalog
- Degree completion checklist (2014-15) – a worksheet to track your progress towards completing this program
Work in an entry level position in the environmental science field or transfer to the Environmental Science program and pursue an Associate in Arts in Liberal Arts degree and transfer to a Baccalaureate program.
Gainful employment disclosure
The US Department of Education requires colleges and universities to disclose certain information for any financial aid eligible program that “prepares students for gainful employment in a recognized occupation.” At GCC this includes our career-ready certificate programs. This information includes program costs; occupations that the program prepares students to enter; on time completion rate; and for programs with a minimum number of graduates in the most recent academic year: the number of students who completed the program, the number of students who complete the program on time, and the median federal and private loan debt incurred by graduates.