Greenfield Community College

  • Login
  • Directory


We look forward to welcoming you to GCC!

Do I need to have a high school diploma to take classes at GCC?

If you want to complete a degree or certificate program at GCC or apply for federal financial assistance, you must have a high school diploma or its equivalent or a GED.  You may still be able to take classes at GCC without this credential but you cannot receive financial aid nor can you enroll in a degree or certificate program.

97 queries in 0.992 seconds.