For Sharon Santana, Greenfield Community College is more than a college, it’s a community. Sharon should know–along with studying for an Associate degree in Computer Science, Sharon works as a [...]
You are considered a new student if you have never been to college before, want to enroll in a major and/or need financial aid
Start your future @ GCC!
- If you have already been accepted, schedule an appointment for your College Placement Tests (CPT) in our Testing Center
- If you have taken your college placement tests, contact our Academic Advising Center for advice on program/degree/course selection and registration
- Schedule an on-campus visit
- Contact Financial Aid for help with financial aid or scholarships
- Contact Disability Services to determine eligibility for special services & accommodations
- Questions about the admission process? Contact Colleen Kucinski in the Admission Office to get the answers you need.