When Juliana Aprileo started at GCC, she had just turned 17, was half-way through her junior year of high school and looking for a different learning environment. She found it [...]
You are considered a new student if you have never been to college before, want to enroll in a major and/or need financial aid
Start your future @ GCC!
- If you have already been accepted, schedule an appointment for your College Placement Tests (CPT) in our Testing Center
- If you have taken your college placement tests, contact our Academic Advising Center for advice on program/degree/course selection and registration
- Schedule an on-campus visit
- Contact Financial Aid for help with financial aid or scholarships
- Contact Disability Services to determine eligibility for special services & accommodations
- Questions about the admission process? Contact Colleen Kucinski in the Admission Office to get the answers you need.