All GCC employees, tutors and work-study students are paid bi-weekly through the state’s HRCMS system. Although it is not required, we encourage staff to setup direct deposit. Direct deposit will guarantee that your pay check is posted to your account on the Friday following the end of each pay period. For individuals that do not sign up for direct deposit, the College can not guarantee that the checks will always arrive on campus on the Friday following the end of the pay period. Paychecks are received in the Business Office every two weeks. If you would like your paycheck or stub mailed the Friday the check arrives in the Business Office, you must provide the Business Office with a self addressed stamped business size envelope.
- Payroll schedule FY 2015
- Download time card forms Time cards should be printed on blue paper. Work-study time cards are available in the Business Office.
- Commonwealth of Mass online payroll registration/management
- Commonwealth of Mass time & attendance reporting
- Additional Work Compensation Policy
- Mary Jane Connelly, Payroll Accountant, ext 1307
- Marilyn Odeh, Payroll Clerk, ext 1321