- Associate Degree Nursing Program Graduation Ceremony Thursday May 25
- Commencement Rehearsal Friday June 2
- Commencement 2017 Saturday June 3
- Practical Nursing Program Graduation Ceremony Friday June 23
- Applications for September graduation due in Enrollment Services Friday September 8
- Applications for January graduation due in Enrollment Services Friday December 1
- The Associate Degree in Nursing Pinning will take place May 25th at 6:00PM in the GCC Cohn Family Dining Commons. Rehearsal will begin at 5PM and a light reception will be held immediately following the Pinning.
- Commencement Rehearsal will take place in the GCC Cohn Family Dining Commons on Friday, June 2nd. Light refreshments and cap and gown pick up will begin at 5PM. The program will begin at 5:30PM and end by 6:30PM.
- On Saturday, June 3rd, students should arrive at their East Building staging location, no later than 11:15AM wearing their cap & gown. The Commencement ceremony will begin promptly at 12PM.
- The Commencement Reception will take place immediately following the ceremony in the GCC Cohn Family Dining Commons.
- The PN Pinning and Graduation Ceremony will take place on Friday, June 23rd. The reception will take place at 3:30PM in the Core Lobby with the PN Pinning and Graduation Ceremony beginning at 4:30 in the GCC Cohn Family Dining Commons.
- Tickets are required for the Nursing Pinning Ceremony but not for the Commencement Ceremony.
- The event offers open seating. Admission tickets are not needed. Please plan to arrive early if you have a large group and want to secure seating together. If someone in your party needs a seating accommodation due to a mobility issue, please contact the Office of Student Activities & Community Service at 775-1200 or via email at email@example.com by May 26, 2017.
- Commencement speakers include President Robert Pura, featured faculty speaker and a graduating GCC student.
Franklin County Technical School – Saturday, June 3, 2017 at 4pm Contact Franklin County Technical School directly for details.
53rd Annual Commencement, June 2016