- Applications for January graduation due in Enrollment Services Friday December 7
- The Associate Degree in Nursing Pinning will take place May 24th at 6pm in the GCC Cohn Family Dining Commons. Rehearsal will begin at 5pm and a light reception will be held immediately following the Pinning.
- Commencement Rehearsal will take place in the GCC Cohn Family Dining Commons on Friday, June 1st. Light refreshments and cap and gown pick up will begin at 5pm. The program will begin at 5:30pm and end by 7pm.
- On Saturday, June 2nd, students should arrive at their East Building staging location no later than 11:15am wearing their cap & gown. The Commencement ceremony will begin promptly at 12pm.
- The Commencement Reception will take place immediately following the ceremony in the GCC Cohn Family Dining Commons.
- The Practical Nurse Pinning and Graduation Ceremony will take place on Friday, June 22nd. The reception will take place at 3:30pm in the Core Lobby with the Practical Nurse Pinning and Graduation Ceremony beginning at 4pm in the GCC Cohn Family Dining Commons.
- Tickets are required for the Nursing Pinning Ceremony but not for the Commencement Ceremony.
- The event offers open seating. Admission tickets are not needed. Please plan to arrive early if you have a large group and want to secure seating together. If someone in your party needs a seating accommodation due to a mobility issue, please contact the Office of Student Activities & Community Service at 775-1200 or via email at email@example.com by May 25, 2018.
- Commencement speakers include President Robert Pura, a featured faculty speaker Thomas Fredrick, CPA and a graduating GCC student Melissa Osborne.