- Associate Degree Nursing Program Graduation Ceremony Thursday May 26
- Commencement Rehearsal Friday June 3
- Commencement 2016 Saturday June 4
- Practical Nursing Program Graduation Ceremony Friday June 24
- Applications for September graduation due in Enrollment Services Friday September 9
- Applications for January graduation due in Enrollment Services Friday December 2
- The Associate Degree in Nursing Pinning will take place May 26th at 6:30PM in the GCC Cohn Family Dining Commons, rehearsal will begin at 5:30PM. A light reception will be held immediately following the Pinning.
- Commencement Rehearsal will take place in the GCC Cohn Family Dining Commons on Friday, June 3rd. Light refreshments and cap and gown pick up will begin at 5PM. The program will begin at 5:30PM and end by 6:30PM.
- On Saturday, June 4th, students should arrive at their East Building staging location, no later than 11:15AM wearing their cap & gown. The Commencement ceremony will begin promptly at 12PM.
- The Commencement Reception will take place immediately following the ceremony in the GCC Cohn Family Dining Commons.
- Tickets are not required for the Nurses Pinning Ceremony or Commencement.
- The event offers open seating. Admission tickets are not needed. Please plan to arrive early if you have a large group and want to secure seating together. If someone in your party needs a seating accommodation due to a mobility issue, please contact the Office of Student Activities & Community Service at 775-1200 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org by May 27, 2016.
- Commencement speakers include President Robert Pura, featured faculty speaker and graduating GCC student Jake Quinton Hooker.
Franklin County Technical School – Saturday, June 4, 2016 at 4pm Contact Franklin County Technical School directly for details.
52nd Annual Commencement, June 2015
See videos of past ceremonies on our YouTube channel