The Senior Symposia program at Greenfield Community College is a collaborative effort between Greenfield Community College’s Office of Community Education and area senior citizens to provide a way for area seniors to continue their education in a format that best suits their unique needs, interests, and resources.
We offer intellectually stimulating topics in single or multi-session formats, held during the daytime hours and in a convenient, accessible location (GCC Downtown Center, 270 Main Street) for only $10 per person.
Financial assistance is available for all Senior Symposia programming. Please note:
- Available for pre-registration only (no assistance for same-day registrations).
- Please indicate on registration form total amount of financial assistance needed.
- To register for assistance:
- Indicate your need on the registration form, OR
- Call 413-775-1661 (voice mail), OR
- Stop by 270 Main St., M-F, 8am-4pm