Thomas Fredrick, CPA
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 775-1493
- Office: E132G
- AS – Kirkwood Community College – Agricultural Mechanics
- AS – Greenfield Community College – BAT
- BBA – UMass – Accounting
- MBA – UMass
- Certified Public Accountant
Married with two daughters. Laura graduated from St. Anselm College with a nursing degree and works at Concord Hospital in Concord NH. Victoria attends GCC as a full time student studying business. My wife Joyce is a registered dietitian and is the Program Manager, Nutrition and Food Service at the VA Center in Leeds, MA.
- Enjoy traveling and exploring new regions of the country.
- Enjoy long walks on the beach, especially on Cape Cod.
- Avid golfer who enjoys the spirit of competition the sport fosters.
- Carpenter with fair skills who enjoys working on various projects around our home and our children’s.
- Currently a full-time associate professor at GCC.
- Operate a small CPA firm from a home office location providing accounting and tax services to individuals, partnerships, corporations and trusts.
- Prior staff accountant, manager and partner in a regional CPA firm.
- Dairy farmer in the mid-west for several years.
- Past manager of a feed and fertilizer outlet.
- Member of the United States Air Force for several years stationed at various US and overseas locations.