Universal Design and Meeting Needs of Students with Learning Disabilities
- PD_Module_Access_Directions at Landmark College for handout on how to access materials for creating courses that address students with learning disabilities.
- Demonstration workshop on universal design and community college project/research by Landmark College. Presented by Alicia Brandon, February 2010.
Creating a syllabus
- Considerations for Creating the Syllabus. Presented by Anne Wiley, August 2010.
Sample Lectures at GCC
- Science Lectures GCC Science lectures For example see lecture on forensic science
- Writing Lectures See lectures of various visitors, alums, and others who present about writing, humanities and GCC. See sample women’s studies lecture by alum Sarah Reid. Another reading/lecture by Jaime Collyer reads from his essays. Another writer Li Thie Diem Thuy reads from her book The Gangster We Are Looking For.