Teaching with technology
Using Technology with classes
- How to Convert a MAC Document to Rich Text Format: A handout for students Saving as PDF or RTF from Pages
- Assistive Technology Suggestions for use of technology, especially for serving students with disabilities.
- Advantages-and-Cautions-of-Using-Tech-with-classes A brief overview of the challenges and positive tips for using technology in your classes.
- Bringing the Internet into the Classroom c 2A presentation by Linda McCarthy and Anne Wiley at Teaching and Learning Conference, Bunker Hill Community College 4-9-10. A forthcoming article in late Spring 2011 will be published by Bunker Hill Community College.
- Using discussion board in classes. A presentation by Anne Wiley August 2010 with five examples for classroom use of discussion board.
Controversial Issues in Classes
- Liar Liar Pants On Fire2: A presentation on plagiarism by Anne Wiley and Linda McCarthy to the Teaching and Learning Conference, April 9, 2010 at Bunker Hill Community College.