Check out some recent projects and presentations from our Farm and Food Systems students.
- Mushrooms! (11/27/2012) - Check out our latest videos from AGR 113 Mushroom Foraging & Cultivation
- GCC students unveil permaculture garden designs (7/19/2012) - We can't wait to start planting and harvesting!
- Missed our permaculture charette? You can check it out here! (4/12/2012) - AGR 240: Permaculture Student Forum hosted a community stakeholder charette on March 28, 2012, to gather goals and a vision for a prospective permaculture garden on campus
- Photos from EVS 118 Intro to Food Systems (Fall 2011) (3/6/2012) - Field trip!
- Check out our student presentations from EVS 118 (1/18/2012) - Creative solutions to contemporary issues