MyGCC scheduled maintenance

MyGCC will be unavailable on Saturday, June 25 from 7am to 12pm while we perform an upgrade.

Greenfield Community College

Greenfield Community College

I’m trying to register my advisee for the upcoming term, but he has a financial aid hold? How does the student know he has a hold on his records?

All Holds, regardless of type, are listed under Student Records in MyGCC.  Financial aid holds result from unsatisfied Outstanding Requirements and are found in student’s MyGCC record. Most financial aid holds result from incomplete Direct Education Loan Exit Counseling. GCC requires all student borrowers to complete Exit Counseling every year. If you and the student have any question, please call us! We will do everything we can to answer your questions and help clear any hold status.

Posted in: Faculty FAQs