Network outage 10/30

All online services (MyGCC, Moodle, email and website) will be unavailable from 8:30-9:30am on Sunday, October 30 while we perform a network upgrade.

Greenfield Community College

Greenfield Community College

I’ve just hired a student worker, are there any required forms?

Absolutely! The GCC Federal Work-Study Job Authorization/Acceptance Form tells us that you hired a student worker and initiates the payroll authorization for your FWS allotment.

You and the student must complete and sign the Job Authorization form every term, even if the same student continues to work for you throughout the year. Whenever you hire a student, you and the student must complete this form and hand it in to the financial aid office. Your student will not be paid if this form is not returned to the financial aid office.

Posted in: FWS Supervisor FAQ