Use GCC’s simple scholarship application tracking form to easily manage all of your scholarship application information in one place. An organized scholarship search is an effective scholarship search!
- Massachusetts Credit Union League’s Scholarship Program, Pioneer Valley Chapter Application deadline: March 2, 2018
The Pioneer Valley Chapter of the Massachusetts Credit Union League, through its Scholarship Committee, will be awarding six (6) $2,000 Chapter Scholarships and one (1) $1,500 Cooperative Credit Union League Scholarship. Eligibility for these scholarships requires the following:
1. Eligibility is limited to high school seniors who will be enrolled in an undergraduate college degree program during the 2018-2019 academic year.
2. Applicant or parent/guardian must be a member of the UMassFive College Federal Credit Union, or another member credit union of the Massachusetts Credit Union League.
3. The credit union must be a member in good standing with the Cooperative Credit Union Association AND the Pioneer Valley Chapter.
4. Each applicant must complete a current 2018 Scholarship Application form and submit it with the other required material to the sponsoring credit union.
All applications must be turned in or post marked no later than March 2, 2018.
- Franklin First Federal Credit Union Scholarship Application deadline: April 13, 2018
The Scholarship Committee of Franklin First Federal Credit Union is offering scholarships for the 2018-2019 school year to applicants who are Franklin First FCU members, or who have a parent or guardian who is a member.
Full eligibility criteria are available with the application materials.
Applications must be received by Friday, April 13, 2018. Scholarship recipients may be
notified in writing by June 8, 2018, or may receive their scholarship award at school
- Jean Simmons Nursing Scholarship
Annual scholarships for students in our Practical Nursing Certificate and Associate Degree Nursing programs, and nursing alumni who have been accepted into an accredited bachelor’s degree nursing (BSN) program. Deadlines in December, February, May and September.
- The Community Foundation of Western Massachusetts
The US Department of Labor offers a comprehensive scholarship search database through the Career One Stop web site. Use this site also to access valuable resources on career options, unique education and training opportunities, and job search information.
Cappex is a leader in providing comprehensive information for students and families on the college experience. Their scholarship search engine involves creating a user profile and then being matched with scholarship opportunities that fit your profile.
Visit StudentScholarshipSearch.com and use the “Scholarship Matcher” tool to identify scholarship opportunities that fit with your grade level, GPA, state of residency, gender, and ethnic heritage.
If you are currently or were previously in foster care, or adopted from foster care, use the guidebelow for comprehensive information on available scholarship and college financing opportunities.