Use GCC’s simple scholarship application tracking form to easily manage all of your scholarship application information in one place. An organized scholarship search is an effective scholarship search!
- LEADA@Liberty Scholarship Application deadline: August 25, 2017
The LEADA@Liberty Scholarship will be awarded:
- Annually to four students of African-American descent
- Students must be enrolled in the Massachusetts Commonwealth Commitment program.
- Each winning student receives $2,500 per year for the four years of his or her college career.
Application is available online at the link provided, and must be submitted by August 25, 2017.
- Jean Simmons Nursing Scholarship
Annual scholarships for students in our Practical Nursing Certificate and Associate Degree Nursing programs, and nursing alumni who have been accepted into an accredited bachelor’s degree nursing (BSN) program. Deadlines in December, February, May and September.
- The Community Foundation of Western Massachusetts
The US Department of Labor offers a comprehensive scholarship search database through the Career One Stop web site. Use this site also to access valuable resources on career options, unique education and training opportunities, and job search information.
Visit StudentScholarshipSearch.com and use the “Scholarship Matcher” tool to identify scholarship opportunities that fit with your grade level, GPA, state of residency, gender, and ethnic heritage
If you are currently or were previously in foster care, or adopted from foster care, use the guidebelow for comprehensive information on available scholarship and college financing opportunities.