HSC 127 – Survey of Health Careers
HSC 127-Survey of Health Careers is a required course in the Health Science (LAH) curriculum, recommended for the first year. It is a 3-credit course offered in the fall, spring and summer semesters.
HSC 127 provides you with the opportunity to:
- discover what competitive programs are looking for in their applicants
- confirm or clarify your choice of a major
- develop a career plan
- map out your next steps
- compare different majors and careers
- hear guest speakers from a variety of professions
- learn what other members of the health care team do
- discover more about your work style, interests and values
- match what you value, enjoy and are skilled in with a medical, allied health or health science career
Explore the variety of opportunities within the field of health science!
For more information contact Lou Peugh, 775-1848, firstname.lastname@example.org