Last name + First initial of first name + Last 4 digits of your student ID (no spaces)
Your GCC email address & Gmail username
Last name + First initial of first name + Last 4 digits of your student ID (no spaces) @stuemail.gcc.mass.edu
* Note that when logging into Gmail, you must use your full GCC student email address! *
Your unique password is your entire student identification number
Your student identification number (ID) can be found either on your bill or registration form.
You can log into all of our online services by hovering over the “Login” button on the top right of your screen.
What is Moodle? Moodle is GCC’s online learning management system (LMS). In addition to fully online courses, many face-to-face classes now offer a Moodle component. Faculty will upload core course documents, post assignments and even ask you to participate in online discussions. You will need your username and password to log on to Moodle.
How to videos
How to PDFs
- Moodle features in v2.6 (upgrade 7/25/14) (PDF)
- How to Access Moodle for Students (PDF)
- Forums for students (PDF)
- Copy and Paste for students (PDF)
Can’t access your Moodle course(s)? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with
- your full name
- your student identification number
- the course name and number
- name of your instructor
- a clear description of the problem you’re having