PO Box 963 Greenfield, MA 01302
Free after school music program for at-risk kids teaches self-esteem & discipline as well as music.
OverviewWe are seeking community-based funding to support our programs for at-risk youth in Franklin County. The interns working on this project will focus on one or more of the strategies listed below, with supervision from the program’s director. Interns will work from their own homes/work spaces. This is an unpaid position.
Start date2 weeks after internship is secured
End dateDecember 20, 2016
We are seeking one or more community-minded, committed interns to work on any or all of the following.
• Develop/produce a cultural/fundraising event
• Video for Vimeo
• Donor stewardship including annual reports to donors
• Developing/nurturing stakeholder relationships
• Building community awareness
• IndieGoGo campaign
• Promotional materials
• In-kind gifts
Required intern qualifications
Skills and experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Graphic arts experience
• Well-organized and attentive to detail
• Familiar with crowd-funding software
• Video skills a plus!
Desired outcomes of internship
Increased financial support from our community will enable us to maintain and expand our programs.
Compensation: This is an unpaid internship