Posted on Thursday June 5th 2014
The Dennis Group, LLC – 1537 Main Street Springfield, MA 01103 United States
Full service Engineering and Construction Management firm for the food and beverage industries.
Apply for this internship
Find similar: Engineering
OverviewThe Dennis Group is currently seeking candidates in Civil Engineering for a full or part time internship. Headquartered in Springfield, Massachusetts, with offices in Atlanta, GA, Solana Beach, CA and Salt Lake City, UT, The Dennis Group is a national engineering firm which offers complete planning, process engineering, facility development, and construction management services exclusively to the food and beverage industries.
• Assist with site design, storm water management, erosion and sediment control design, and utility plan and profile design
Required intern qualifications
• EIT registration
• Preferred previous experience and/or internship(s) in an industrial manufacturing setting
• Preferred experience with Civil 3D, AutoTurn, StormCAD and HydroCAD
• Junior or Senior candidates with a 3.2 GPA or better
• Ability to travel to project sites as needed
• The Dennis Group is not accepting applications from candidates who will require visa sponsorship. Only candidates who are U.S. Citizens, lawful residents, or are otherwise authorized to work in the US without employer sponsorship will be considered.
The successful candidates will be professional, self-motivated, energetic and enthusiastic with excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
Candidates are instructed to send resumes and a copy of student transcripts (unofficial is acceptable).
Desired outcomes of internship
To become a member of our dedicated team.