OverviewWe have classes three days a week after school when school is in session. Each class includes music instruction and a healthy snack. We also offer field trips, opportunities to perform in public, and a monthly family night including a guest performance and a meal. The program is totally free for all participants, so we depend on donations and grant funding to keep it running.
Start dateSept. 20, 2016
End dateDecember 20, 2016
Any or all of the following:
• Develop/produce a cultural/fundraising event
• Video for vimeo
• Donor stewardship including annual reports to donors
• Building community awareness
• Grant research
• IndieGoGo campaign
• Promotional materials
• In-kind gifts
Required intern qualifications
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Well-organized and attentive to detail
• Familiar with crowd-funding software
• Video or graphic arts skills a plus!
Desired outcomes of internship
Tools that help Musica Franklin to generate additional income.
Compensation: This is an unpaid internship