99 Industrial Dr. Northampton, MA 01060 United States
suki, inc. develops, manufactures and distributes premiere, 100% synthetic-free skincare products.
suki® skincare is creating strong safe solutions for skin problems, combination skin, & sensitivities utilizing 100% pure & ethically sourced ingredients, & operating with the same integrity & authenticity that founder, formulator & CEO Suki Kramer started the company with in her kitchen almost 18 years ago. suki® is a multi-million dollar global brand that does everything in house at our location in Northampton, MA, with a core philosophy of know your beauty: accepting ourselves for who we really are, never punishing ourselves for being “less than perfect” or needing to live up to an outside definition of beauty, & acknowledging we must always take & own our power, including the power over our health & well-being.
the operations & project management intern will assist the managing director & production department in a wide variety of daily & weekly tasks including organizing & attending meetings for production, sales, customer service, human resources & marketing. working with new hires & implement training courses. facility & event management. must have the desire to see a ground floor organization sprout & prosper. this position involves learning about & assisting in every aspect of the day to day operations.
• work with the general manager on all aspects of business operations
• faxing, copying, & internet research as needed
• taking minutes at meetings
• assist in forecasting sales, materials needs, production, etc.
• float between different teams as needed, assisting with operations-critical tasks
• trouble-shoot & help to resolve operations issues in all departments
Required intern qualifications
• great communication skills both written & verbal
• self-motivated with a sense of urgency
• detail-oriented & quick thinking
• ability to multitask, prioritize & organize
• team player who takes initiative & works well with others.
• excellent academic references from professors
• comfortable with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook etc.), Facebook & social media
• professional & reliable
• passionate about natural skincare, healthy living & ethical business practices
• able to demonstrate why they would be a good fit at suki®
• critical thinker
Desired outcomes of internship
• develop your expertise in project management, workflow & production efficiency
• gain real-world experience at a small business
• improve organizational, critical thinking, communication & strategic skills
• be part of the team at a fast-paced, growing international business
Compensation: This is an unpaid internship