99 Industrial Dr. Northampton, MA 01060 United States
suki, inc. develops, manufactures and distributes premiere, 100% synthetic-free skincare products.
Overviewsuki® skincare is creating strong safe solutions for skin problems, combination skin, & sensitivities utilizing 100% pure & ethically sourced ingredients, & operating with the same integrity & authenticity that founder, formulator & CEO Suki Kramer started the company with in her kitchen almost 18 years ago. suki® is a multi-million dollar global brand that does everything in house at our location in Northampton, MA, with a core philosophy of know your beauty: accepting ourselves for who we really are, never punishing ourselves for being “less than perfect” or needing to live up to an outside definition of beauty, & acknowledging we must always take & own our power, including the power over our health & well-being. the sales & marketing intern will assist our sales department with new & ongoing initiatives & promos, & collaborate with marketing. this internship will have a heavy concentration in running various sales reports & providing analysis & will also include additional ad hoc tasks.
• new lead generation
• profiling & tracking trends for retail outlets
• collecting & organizing demo testimonials
• working on social media & promotional ideas
• sales rep tracking & statistics
• be comfortable making out-going sales calls
• learn to produce sales & rep reports
• assist in managing U.S. & international sales reps
• work with international distributors
• create and execute promotions for retail and wholesale customers
Required intern qualifications
• great communication skills both written & verbal
• self-motivated with a sense of urgency
• detail-oriented & quick thinking
• ability to multitask, prioritize & organize
• team player who takes initiative & works well with others.
• excellent academic references from professors
• comfortable with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook etc.), Facebook & social media
• professional & reliable
• passionate about natural skincare, healthy living & ethical business practices
• able to demonstrate why they would be a good fit at suki®
• critical thinker
Desired outcomes of internship
• develop your knowledge of the way that diverse resources are creatively leveraged as part of an overall guerrilla marketing campaign.
• hone your sales & financial reporting skills
• gain real-world experience at a small business
• improve copy-writing, research, sales & strategic skills while learning to work on tight deadlines
• be part of the team at a fast-paced, growing international business
Compensation: This is an unpaid internship