suki® skincare is creating strong safe solutions for skin problems, combination skin, & sensitivities utilizing 100% pure & ethically sourced ingredients, & operating with the same integrity & authenticity that founder, formulator & CEO Suki Kramer started the company with in her kitchen almost 18 years ago. suki® is a multi-million dollar global brand that does everything in house at our location in Northampton, MA, with a core philosophy of know your beauty: accepting ourselves for who we really are, never punishing ourselves for being “less than perfect” or needing to live up to an outside definition of beauty, & acknowledging we must always take & own our power, including the power over our health & well-being.
the social media & blogging intern will assist our social media & marketing team, by creating blog content, copy-editing, & reaching out to our core consumers by expanding our social media presence & creating brand awareness through multiple channels. this individual will manage daily activity on suki’s social media platforms, driving the growth of the customer base, & will initiate & develop profitable relationships with online retailers to enhance the presence commercially.
social media & marketing internship highlights:
• assisting with ongoing marketing initiatives
• promote suki®, inc. brand, goals & philosophy through social media, following suki, inc. trademark know your beauty®
• monitoring suki skincare Facebook & social media & replying to comments
• collecting information & creating content for social media posts & blog articles
• communicating social media events both within & outside the company
• researching & contacting social media leads in order to promote the brand
• updating & tracking changes on the website as needed
• performing additional ad hoc tasks
• familiarity with twitter, facebook & pinterest
• passion for social media & networking
• create product application videos to promote suki® products
Required intern qualifications
qualifications & expectations for interns:
• great communication skills both written & verbal
• self-motivated with a sense of urgency
• detail-oriented & quick thinking
• ability to multitask, prioritize & organize
• team player who takes initiative & works well with others.
• excellent academic references from professors
• comfortable with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook etc.), Facebook & social media
• professional & reliable
• passionate about natural skincare, healthy living & ethical business practices
• able to demonstrate why they would be a good fit at suki®
• critical thinker
Desired outcomes of internship
• develop your knowledge of the way that social media & blogging are leveraged as part of an overall guerrilla marketing campaign.
• gain real-world experience at a small business
• improve writing, editing, & research skills while learning to work on tight deadlines
• be part of the team at a fast-paced, growing international business
Compensation: This is an unpaid internship