We are so happy to see the campus full of students again! So much hope and excitement accompanies the first day of school- good luck to all students, faculty, and staff. May you have your best year yet!
Regular semester hours resume with the start of fall courses, on September 2nd, 2014. Our regular hours are:
- Monday to Thursday: 8 am to 8:30 pm
- Friday: 8 am to 5 pm
- Saturday: 10 am to 4 pm
- Closed Sunday
Exceptions for fall 2014:
- Monday, September 1st: closed for Labor Day
- Monday, October 13th: closed for Columbus Day
- Tuesday, November 11th: closed for Veterans’ Day
- Wednesday, November 26th: open 8 am to 5 pm (closed early for Thanksgiving recess)
- Thursday, November 27th through Sunday, November 30th: closed for Thanksgiving recess
- Monday, December 22nd through Wednesday, December 24th: open 8 am to 5 pm (closed early for winter recess)
- Thursday, December 25th through Sunday, January 4th: closed for winter recess
Reduced January hours will begin on Monday, January 5th, 2015. Regular semester hours resume at the beginning of the spring semester.
Next week, the library will have slightly reduced hours and be open from 8 am to 5 pm, Monday, August 25th through Friday, August 29th. Please note that we will also be closed for Saturday, August 30th; Sunday, August 31st; and Monday, September 1st for the Labor Day holiday.
Regular semester hours for the fall will resume on Tuesday, September 2nd.
Due to a water main break at the entrance to the campus and lack of water on campus, the college will close for the day effective 11:00 am.
We are not yet sure about evening classes or tomorrow – please check later this afternoon and in the morning. The library will remain closed for the remainder of the day, even if campus re-opens.
Please use the Homestead entrance/exit when leaving campus. College Drive is closed.
The library will host study breaks for students during finals! Coffee & cookies will be available as a pick-me-up (as well as all the research & citation help you need) from 2 pm to 6 pm on Thursday, May 15th; Friday, May 16th; and Monday, May 19th.
Keep calm and come to the library!
Finals are nearly upon us, and many folks have been wondering what our hours will be for the next week. They follow our normal hours, except on the last day of finals:
- Thursday, May 15th: 8 am to 8:30 pm
- Friday, May 16th: 8 am to 5 pm
- Saturday, May 17th: 10 am to 4 pm
- Sunday, May 18th: closed
- Monday, May 19th: 8 am to 8:30 pm
- Tuesday, May 20th: 8 am to 5 pm (closing early)
Summer hours begin Wednesday, May 21st. Please note that our Friday hours change slightly throughout the summer (other days remain the same).
- Monday: 8 am to 5 pm
- Tuesday: 8 am to 8 pm
- Wednesday: 8 am to 8 pm
- Thursday: 8 am to 5 pm
- Friday (May 23 to June 6, August 15 to August 29): 8 am to 5 pm
- Friday (June 13 to August 8): 8 am to noon
- Closed Saturday & Sunday
For more information, including holiday closings, see our hours page.
April showers, and a year’s worth of academic work, bring May flowers!
As our semester winds down (how is it almost the end of the semseter?!), the library has provided a space for you to reflect on and share your successes from this year, as well as the challenges you have faced.
Visit the bulletin board just outside the library to post a flower with your success, a raindrop with your struggles, and read what other students have experienced this year.