The Library at Greenfield Community College strives to provide students with disabilities access to all of our resources and services.
The following adaptive equipment and technology is available in the Library:
- Audio books in the GCC Library’s collection, as well as through many other libraries in the C/W MARS network
- Closed-captioning for video and DVD viewing
- Computers equipped with Kurzweil, Dragon Naturally Speaking, and other assistive software in study rooms A, B, and C
- Scanners available for public use (one is located in the computer lab and they are also available in study rooms A, B, and C)
- A fragrance-free zone is available in study room F
Librarians are trained in using the above software and hardware. Please ask one of the reference librarians for help.
Individuals requiring any accommodations not listed are encouraged to contact Disability Services.