Did we miss you?

GCC recently experienced an email outage. If you tried contacting a staff or faculty member or one of our offices by email in the past few days, it’s possible we missed your message. Please be in contact by phone if you have not heard back from us! Our service to you is very important. Thank you.

Greenfield Community College

Greenfield Community College

Frequently asked questions / I need to drop a class, what do I need to do?

If you have been given a registration PIN from your advisor, you can drop a class using your MyGCC account through the end of the 100% refund period (check the academic calendar for dates). If you do not have a PIN, see your advisor or the Advising Center about submitting a drop/add form. Forms can be picked up in Enrollment Services, C103, or download from our forms page. The forms can be dropped off in room C103 or mailed to the Registrar’s Office.

If you want to drop all of your classes for a semester, including summer, you must submit a “Request for Withdrawal from all Classes” form. This form can also be picked up in Enrollment Services, C103, or downloaded from our forms page.