Handicapped/disabled parking

A state-issued handicapped license plate or placard is required to park in campus handicapped spaces.

State-issued handicapped placards are available from the state Registry of Motor Vehicles in which the vehicle is registered. Forms for Massachusetts, Vermont, and New Hampshire are available at the Public Safety Office. Forms and more specific information for each state can be found as follows:

Most states issue placards/plates for both long-term and short-term issues. If you have surgery scheduled and will need a short-term placard afterwards, apply for your placard/plate in advance.

State-wide violation for illegal parking in a handicapped parking space is a $100 fine.

Handicapped parking is also permitted in Lot F (as long as state-issued placard is visible).