Out-of-state vehicles

Excerpt from Mass. General Laws Chapter 90, Section 3 – Every non-resident enrolled as a student at a school or college in the Commonwealth who operates a motor vehicle registered in another state or country for more than thirty days in the aggregate within the Commonwealth during any period beginning on September 1st of any year and ending on August 31st of the following year shall, on or before the 30th day, file with the police department of the town in which such school or college is located.

GCC students who are affected by the above statute must register their vehicle at the Public Safety Office and then display the issued decal on their vehicle windshield.