The GCC Fitness Center is available to all students, staff and faculty and is located in EAST 106.
Procedure to begin use of the Fitness Center
- Complete the GCC Acknowledgement of Risk and Consent Form and leave it with the person covering the front desk.
- Review the PAR-Q for your own information only. Keep or destroy your copy.
- Your waiver will be kept on file in the fitness center for this semester only.
- Appropriate dress and shoes (athletic shoes, cross-trainers, etc.) are required.
- Record your attendance using the personal 3×5 card on file at the desk. A student or staff person is available to assist you if needed. This card must be completed and readily available whenever you are using the Fitness Center. Please return it to the alphabetized file when you leave after completing your workout.
- Please be considerate of others. Anyone may request music be shut off or volume lowered at any time and this will be honored. Please be aware of your language and behavior.
- Please make use of the spray cleaner that is available to wipe down equipment after you use it. Protection against the spreading of germs is everyone’s responsibility.
Our mission is to provide health, fitness, and wellness opportunities to the College community in a safe and fun environment. The staff of the GCC Fitness Center is dedicated to promoting the benefits of physical activity throughout the participant’s lifetime and guiding participants toward making healthy personal lifestyle changes.