Greenfield Community College is committed to providing a supportive learning environment and fostering safe, healthy relationships among our students. As such, the institution and members of our community will not tolerate the offenses of sexual violence, to include rape, sexual assault, sexual exploitation, dating violence, domestic violence, and stalking. The Campus Answers program is intended to help you learn more about these issues, as you play an important role in keeping our campus safe.
Before you begin Campus Answers, please review Greenfield Community College’s policy below, which outlines our expectations of appropriate conduct towards other students: gcc.mass.edu/student-and-academic-affairs/students/policies/
In addition, you should also be familiar with Greenfield Community College’s policy statements related to preventing all forms of sexual violence, as these offenses can be reported to law enforcement officers in addition to campus officials: gcc.mass.edu/hr/college-policies/
If you have any questions about school policies, procedures, or support resources related to these matters, please contact any of the following individuals:
- Peter Sennett, Title IX Coordinator, at SennettP@gcc.mass.edu or 413-775-1312
- Anna Berry, Dean of Students, at BerryA@gcc.mass.edu or 413-775-1868
- Judy Raper, Director of Student Development, at RaperJ@gcc.mass.edu or 413-775-1398
- Rosemarie Freeland, Women’s Resource Center Coordinator, at FreelandR@gcc.mass.edu or 413-775-1114
- Kathleen Keough, Learning Support Counselor, at KeoughK@gcc.mass.edu or 413-775- 1337
We hope you find the information in the Campus Answers program useful, and we wish you all the best in your time at Greenfield Community College!