Our GED testing sessions are FULL for 2013
- GED testing slots are full for 2013
- You are not confirmed on the schedule until your registration and payment are complete.
- It is very important that you arrive on time. Late arrivals may not be allowed to test that day.
- If you need to request test accommodations because you have a documented physical or learning disability, contact the GED Office directly at (413) 775-1147.
- In October and November, testing takes place in the Main Building, Room S312.
The cost of the GED test is $65, payable by cash or money order. The fee to re-test is $17 per subject. All fees must be paid in advance, at the time of registration.
Greenfield Community College
One College Drive
Greenfield, MA 01301