Greenfield Community College

  • Login
  • Directory

Transfer Office

Start here, go anywhere!

Which courses transfer?


Under MassTransfer, GCC Associate Degree Programs in Art fully transfer to the four campus of UMass, and the seven state universities, and, many of the private 4-year schools.  Five of the Assoicate of Science Degrees transfer to these schools as well.
Check list of schools (below) for those schools GCC has transfer agreements with.

Guides to courses that transfer between GCC and other schools are available for the colleges below.
Don’t see a school listed? We may still have a transfer agreement with your chosen institution. Check out our list of schools for more information, or contact the Transfer Office.

Course equivalency guides for other participating schools may be available in the Transfer Office. Please contact us for more information!

Language Requirements UMass, Amherst

UMass Language Requirements

76 queries in 0.720 seconds.