The cost of classes at GCC is the same for dual enrollment students as it is for all of other regularly enrolled students. Although federal financial aid is not available to anyone who do not have a high school diploma or its equivalent (e.g., GED, HiSET), GCC makes every effort to make dual enrollment opportunities accessible for students.
Financial assistance may be available for some students through a number of sources, though not all students may be eligible. Please contact the Office of Admission at (413) 775-1801 or email@example.com for more information.
Financial support may be provided by one or more of the sources below and if requested on your application:
- The Commonwealth Dual Enrollment Partnership (CDEP)
- STEM Starter Academy (funded by the Massachusetts Department of Education)
- US Department of Agriculture Challenge Grant
- Community Access Scholarship (Greenfield and Turners Falls)
- Greenfield Community College Tuition and Fee Waiver