Course Equivalencies for Massachusetts State Colleges and Universities

The Massachusetts Department of Higher Education‘s website allows you and your student to see if and how a course will transfer to their next Massachusetts state school. Start by going to

Scroll down to the bottom of the page, left side, and start your search.

Click on “More Info.” Enter the GCC course and choose a receiving (transfer) institution. Note: Developmental courses are not included in the database.

Help your students plan for transfer!