Greenfield Community College

Greenfield Community College

Where can I get assistance on how to report information on my 1098T tax form?

You should consult your tax professional for assistance with tax return preparation and claiming an educational tax credit/benefit.  For basic tax assistance, the Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Program is generally available on campus in February and March to assist students and the general public with tax return preparation. This is a free program offered to students and citizens of the local community. Do not call the VITA Program seeking explanation or clarification of data provided on your 1098T form. And do not call the GCC Student Billing (Bursar’s) Office to schedule VITA appointments or to seek tax advice. Contact GCC’s Business and Information Technology Department directly for information about the VITA program.

The VITA program will not be running this year.

NOTE: The VITA program is not associated with the GCC Student Billing (Bursar’s) Office.

IRS Tax preparation information resources and assistance:

Posted in: 1098t

Questions? Send us a message!