Persons over the age of 60 as of the first day of classes.
Students must provide to our Enrollment Services Office a valid photo ID showing date of birth.
For Art (paint) classes, an additional $20.00 charge per credit is not waived.
If you do not have a baccalaureate degree:
- 100% day in-state (state-supported) tuition
- 100% day in-state DCE (D/D non state-supported) tuition
- 100% evening tuition
- 100% intersession tuition
- 100% summer tuition
- 75% College Service Fee
- No other fees are waived
If you do have a baccalaureate degree:
- 75% College Service Fee
- No tuition charges or other fees are waived
Beginning with the fall 2020 semester, the senior waiver policy will change. The new policy does not affect summer 2020 classes.
- Fall 2020 class registration for returning students begins on April 13. If you do not plan to use the senior waiver, you can register at any time on or after April 13. You will be responsible for paying the full costs for those classes.
- If you plan to use the senior waiver, registration will begin two weeks prior to the first day of classes, August 19, on a seat available basis. For any registration occurring on or after August 19, through the last day of fall classes, we will continue to honor the waiver benefit rates that currently exist.
- If registering for fall 2020 classes before August 19, the waiver will not be honored for any class that you register for if you drop that class and re-register for the same class on or after August 19.
- A senior waiver form must be completed by you and approved by a designated official at the college for each semester that you plan to use it. Eligibility requirements must be met as detailed on the waiver form. Waiver forms can be obtained in the Enrollment Services Office. Students who qualify for the waiver, should refer to the Official Senior Waiver form for registration instructions.
For your planning purposes and looking forward to the fall of 2021, the College will be implementing these final additional changes to the Senior Waiver Policy:
- If you do not have a Bachelor’s degree: 100 percent of tuition and 50 percent of College Service Fees will be waived. The Student Activity Fee, Health Administration Fee, Senior Art Fee (painting classes) and program specific course fees are not be waived.
- If you have a Bachelor’s degree: 50 percent of College Service Fees will be waived. Tuition, the Student Activity Fee, Health Administration Fee, Senior Art Fee (painting classes) and program specific course fees are not be waived.
Senior waivers for non-credit classes are approved separately on a case by case basis by our Community Ed/Workforce Development Department. To inquire about waivers for non-credit senior waivers, call 775-1609.