Remember, all courses loaded into Banner with an assigned instructor automatically have a course generated in Moodle.
Please use the online request “Forms” [http://www.gcc.mass.edu/it/moodle] which are also available via a link once you log into Moodle at the top right.
Some of the things to request(not complete):
- Moodle course request to copy course content from an existing Moodle course or to have a non-academic course created
- Moodle user request to add guests or a colleague to a course.
- Add a course cartridge request from a publisher. The cartridge must be Moodle v2.0 or SCORM compatible.
NOTE: All requests are addressed on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Consider submitting a copy course content request for
- the fall semester in May;
- January Intercession and Spring Term in December prior to December Break;
- Summer I and Summer II courses in April