Time and date accommodations for a student or group of students
If a student has special accommodations or permission to take a quiz/test outside the schedule time, this can be set-up in the “Quiz administration” area.
- Click on the desired quiz
- Under “Administration: Quiz Administration” > Select “User overrides”
- Select Student(s) who are granted either an extension or different time to take the quiz
- You may require a password; but one is not necessary.
- Click “Enable” to set the day and time the quiz should be open and close. for the student(s) selected
- Click “Enable” to set the “Time limit” to set the amount of time the student(s) have to complete the assessment
- Set the number of “Attempts allowed” by the student)s)
- Be sure to “Save”