Organizations carry out on-the-job training regularly at their companies, but sometimes a more structured program delivered by experienced professionals can move your employees’ skills and your company’s productivity up in measurable ways. Here’s what we can do for you:
- Help assess your needs and identify specific problems that need solving. Then set training goals to accomplish that.
- Draw from GCC’s extensive high quality instructional pool to find effective workshop leaders
- Design all the details according to your needs: dates, time of day, length, equipment needs, frequency, location (your site or ours), materials, etc.
- Deliver a winning proposal, including costs, with a quick turnaround.
Examples of training topics include:
- Computer training at all levels
- Technical and business writing
- Workplace Spanish for a wide range of occupations
- Communications including conflict resolution
- Creating repeat customers (customer service)
- Supervisory, management and leadership skills
- Blueprint reading, CADD and other design software
Have something else in mind? Let us help design a training package for you today! Call or email our office today!
Director, Workforce Development & Community Education