We will stop processing student ID cards for fall on Friday, Sept. 11th at 4pm. Log into MyGCC for directions for uploading your ID photo.
The photo you submit must:
- Be 300 x 400 pixels in size; JPG less than 1MB in size
- Be of you
- Taken in the last six months and reflect your current appearance
- Be in color
- Taken in front of a solid background
- Have a small space between the top of your face and the top of the image
- Have a slightly larger space between the bottom of your chin and the bottom of the image
- Be taken in full-face view directly facing the camera (no side profiles or tilted head)
- Be taken with a natural smile or a neutral facial expression with both eyes open
- Be taken in clothing that you normally wear on a daily basis
- You may only wear a head covering if you wear it daily for religious or medical purposes; your full face must be visible
- Headphones, wireless hands-free devices or similar items are not acceptable in your photo
- Not be a group photo
- Not be derogatory in any way
GCC reserves the right to reject any photo that we feel is inappropriate.
Please remember that this photo is for identification purposes. The picture must clearly identify you. If you have questions, please email email@example.com.
ID cards will be mailed to the address listed on the student record within 14 business days.
Discounts with a student ID card include: