- Lifelong learning Non-credit classes for career development and personal enrichment. Online too!
- EMS education Online and in the classroom
- Pioneer Valley Institute Local history, culture, nature & science
- Workforce Development Customized training for businesses & individuals
- Senior Symposia It's never too late to learn something new!
Welcome to Community Education
GCC’s Office of Community Education is located at the Downtown Center, 270 Main Street in Greenfield. Our programs serve nearly 2000 participants each year and take place at locations in Franklin and Hampshire counties and beyond, with campus locations in Greenfield, Turners Falls and Northampton. Workshops are designed in response to community needs, often in cooperation with other organizations, drawing upon both college and community resources. Instructors are from the community and work as tradespersons, artists, professionals and educators and teach classes and technical skills workshops in a broad range of subjects, including alternative energy, art, business, computers, crafts, dance, finance, and trades (like electricity, plumbing and welding). Workshops are scheduled throughout the year, at all times of day, evenings and on weekends.
Believe it or not, Fall is Right Around the Corner.
Look What’s New!
Watch for the Fall Lifelong Learning guide in the mail and Kiosks the last week of July.
Don’t forget to check out the shopping cart.
Go to www.gcc.mass.edu/
shopcreditfree/ to register and pay online.
Construction Supervisor Training: Classes offered at our downtown campus on a regular basis by our community partner Construction Supervisor Training of Athol, Mass.