Your donation will transform lives! Open pathways to a college education and careers—because everyone deserves the chance to realize their full potential.
Are you a GCC student looking for ways to fund your education? We offer hundreds of scholarships throughout the year—including merit- and need-based awards!
Whether you’ve attended a class, completed a training program or earned a degree or certificate from GCC, you are alumni—join the community!
The Greenfield Community College Foundation supports the College by raising funds, developing resources and building philanthropic and community relationships to enhance programs and initiatives that create opportunities for students, faculty and staff and to advance the College’s mission and reputation in the local and global community.
- Scholarship opportunities for GCC students
- Emergency funding to help GCC students stay enrolled and engaged through financial and life challenges
- Funding GCC programs and initiatives by providing a bridge between state funding and the actual costs of providing a high-quality education
- Fostering closer relations between GCC and our alumni
Board of Directors
- President, Deborah Berryere | Collaborative for Educational Services (retired)
- Vice President, Ann Barker | Quonquont Farm
- Treasurer, Kathryn Sisson, CPA | Sisson Accounting Services
- Secretary, Lori Grover | Greenfield Savings Bank
- GCC Trustee Liaison, Judith Roberts | The Literacy Project (retired)
- Caroline Gear | International Language Institute of Massachusetts
- Nicole Gorman | Edward Jones
- Shardool Parmar | Pioneer Valley Hotel Group
- Savitri Rambissoon, MD
- Jacqueline Zuzgo | Five College Realtors
- Emeritus, Robert Cohn
- Emeritus, Lorna Peterson
- Executive Director of Institutional Advancement, Alexis Page
- Associate Director of Advancement Administration & Services, Andrea Carlin
- Assistant Director of Annual Giving, Lisa Middents
- Alumni Liaison & Program Assistant, Nance Rifanburg