GCC Foundation Scholarships
The GCC Foundation offers more than 50 endowed awards and scholarships to students annually. Additional scholarships are awarded via application through the Business Department or through faculty/department nomination only. Download a list of these additional scholarships.
Review the descriptions of the 2013 GCC Foundation Scholarships to identify the award(s) for which you would like to apply.
Applications by currently enrolled GCC students only must be submitted by 8:00am on March 11, 2013. NO EXCEPTIONS!
How to apply
- There is one common application for all scholarships, though some require additional documentation.
- All scholarships require submission of a 250-500 word personal statement describing why you should be considered for an award, your experience at GCC, and where you hope to go from here.
- Some awards have specific eligibility criteria—like GPA or program of study—or require a supplemental statement written on a specific topic.
- Some awards require that a letter of recommendation be provided. It is your responsibility to have your recommendations submitted to the Foundation by the deadline! Recommendations can be emailed to email@example.com or mailed to GCC Foundation, ATTN: Scholarship Recommendation, One College Drive, Greenfield MA 01301
- Complete the online application form below. You can submit one application for multiple awards. (You will not be able to apply for certain scholarships if you do not meet the eligibility criteria.)
Sorry, but the deadline to apply for 2013 Foundation scholarships has passed.