The GCC Foundation offers more than 50 endowed awards and scholarships to students annually. Additional GCC Scholarships are awarded via application through the Business Department or through faculty/department nomination only.
Only currently enrolled GCC students are eligible to apply. You must log into MyGCC to access the application.
Log in at https://my.gcc.mass.edu, then go to
News & Announcements → GCC Foundation Scholarship Application
Deadline to apply: March 1, 2017 by 11:45pm
No exceptions! How to apply:
- Download and review the GCC Foundation Scholarship List to determine which awards you may qualify for.
- There is one common application for all scholarships, though some require additional documentation.
- All scholarships require submission of a 250-500 word personal, biographical statement describing why you should be considered for an award and which could be used to introduce you at the awards ceremony if you are awarded a scholarship. Please include information about your major; your experience at GCC; life, work and/or educational goals; why it is important for you to be considered for an award; and any other information relevant to the award(s) for which you are applying.
- Some awards have specific eligibility criteria—like GPA or program of study—or require a supplemental statement written on a specific topic.
- Some awards require that a letter of recommendation be provided. It is your responsibility to have your recommendations submitted to the Foundation by the deadline! Recommendations can be uploaded with your application (if you have them available), sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mailed to GCC Foundation, ATTN: Scholarship Recommendation, One College Drive, Greenfield MA 01301
- Log into MyGCC to complete the online application form. Submit only one application in order to be considered for multiple awards. (You will not be considered for certain scholarships if you do not meet the eligibility criteria.)