Greenfield Community College

Greenfield Community College

May I receive a degree for both Early Childhood Education and Liberal Arts/Education Option?

Yes. Many of the courses in both programs are the same. The major difference is the requirement of Student Teaching for the Early Childhood Education Degree. If a student wishes to earn an additional associate degree they must:

  • meet all specific requirements for each degree program;
  • complete at least 15 credits of coursework beyond the previous degree awarded; and
  • of those 15 additional credits, at least 12 must be completed at GCC.

Please log in to rate this.
0 people found this helpful.

← FAQs