GCC offers comprehensive transfer counseling, over 20 programs that meet the MassTransfer requirements for transfer to a Bachelor’s degree program, and transfer agreements with both public and private schools throughout New England. Yes, you can get there from here!
Upcoming transfer events
Don’t miss these special field trips and visits from other schools!
How can the Transfer Office help you?
We are here to help you make a successful transition from GCC to a baccalaureate degree program. Download and print an overview of our services
- Major2Career exploration. A Three-Step major to career to schools exploration process with advisors to help students identify potential majors, careers and schools that fit their interests and aptitudes. A 3 Step Career Exploration Process summary Note: This link is an explanation of the career planning process only……so……refer to Links, Resources & Downloads (right sidebar) for the 3-Step Career Exploration Process ‘tools’
- College reps on campus. Meet recruiters from four-year colleges. Weekly visits from New England schools on the GCC campus during the academic year.
- Help with college applications.
- Identifying and evaluating schools and majors that fit your interests and needs
- Scholarships and awards. We can help you find out what’s available at GCC and other four-year schools.
- Degree audit. Let us help you make sure you have all of the courses necessary for graduation or for transfer.
- Transferring credits. We can show you what transfers, what does not.
Many of our students transfer to the University of Massachusetts or Massachusetts state colleges. GCC also sends graduates to other top schools in New England and the rest of the country. Check out our list of destination schools from the past three years, then meet with a transfer counselor today!