GCC’s Transfer Office is here to help you make a successful transition to a baccalaureate degree program. Our services include:
- Major and career exploration. We’ll connect you with tools to help match your skills, interests and values to majors and career paths.
- College reps on campus. Admissions recruiters from four-year schools in New England visit GCC weekly during the academic year.
- Help with college applications. Struggling with your essay or personal statement? No problem! We’ll give you constructive feedback and even help you edit and proofread!
- Scholarships and awards. We can help you identify opportunities for financial aid at GCC and other four-year schools.
- Degree audits. We’ll review your transcript to make sure you have all of the courses necessary for graduation or for transfer.
- Transfer counseling. We’ll show you which of your courses transfer where, and help you choose classes that maximize your transfer potential!
Many of our students transfer to the University of Massachusetts or Massachusetts state colleges. GCC also sends graduates to other top schools in New England and the rest of the country. Check out our list of destination schools from the past three years, then meet with a transfer counselor today!