Pay the amount due as shown on your billing statement or pay the amount due as determined by the calculation on your Billing Worksheet. Payment can be made by one of the following methods:
Online payments can be made by the student. Or, students can approve an authorized payer to make payments on the student’s behalf. We accept MasterCard, Discover, VISA, American Express credit/debit cards, and E-checks. We have completed our transition to a new credit card processing vendor, Official Payments, to accept and process online ACH (E-check) and credit card payments. Click here for FAQs about this change.
Official payments charges a 2.5 percent service fee for processing each credit or debit card payment, with a minimum $1.00 fee. The fee is retained by Official Payments and GCC does not receive any portion of this fee. During the payment process, the fee will be added to your payment amount and will be disclosed separately from your tuition and fee payment portion. Once you review the payment amounts, you will have the option to cancel the credit/debit card payment, before authorizing it, in order to process an ACH (E-check) payment instead.
There is no service fee for E-checks. Although Official payments charges $1.50 per e-check payment processed, we will not pass this fee on to our students. The college will absorb this fee in order to offer our students the option of choosing this fee-free alternative to credit and debit card payments.
We strongly encourage that all payments be made online by the student or his/her designated authorized payer. To pay your bill online:
- Log into your MyGCC account. (If necessary, get help with your MyGCC login and password.)
- Place your cursor over “My Account”
- Click “Account summary by term/pay your bill” located under the “Billing” menu.
- At the “Account summary by term” page, click the “Make a payment” button.
- To authorize someone else such as a parent, partner, or spouse to pay your bill on your behalf, click the “Add a payer” button and complete the brief form. An email message will be sent to both you and the authorized payer with payment instructions.
- From the drop down menu, choose the semester for which you are paying. Please be sure to choose the correct semester. If the semester you are trying to pay for is not available please contact us and we will take the payment over the phone.
- Click the “Submit” button.
- On the next page, read the notice regarding credit/debit card payment service fees and enter your payment amount.
- Once you click “Submit” again, you will be brought to Official Payments to complete your transaction.
Pay by mail
Make checks payable to GCC. Include your student ID number on your check. Send payments to:
GCC Bursar’s Office, Rm C102
1 College Drive
Greenfield, MA 01301
Pay in person
In-person payments can be made by cash, check, or credit/debit card (MasterCard, VISA, Discover, or American Express). Click here for FAQs concerning credit/debit card payments. When paying by credit or debit card, students or authorized payers are strongly urged to pay via the student’s “MyGCC” account as described in the “Pay Online” paragraph above. When paying in person, the payer must present a valid photo I.D. If visiting on campus after hours, leave check payments in our locked drop box located just to the right outside our office suite, room C102.
Pay in installments
A 4-month payment plan is available for fall and spring semesters only. A $35 fee per semester applies. It is very simple to sign up. Just login to your “MyGCC” account, place your cursor over “My Account” and choose the “Billing worksheet” located under the “Billing” menu. Summer session payment plans may be available on a case by case basis for extenuating circumstances. To request a payment plan for summer sessions, you must visit the Student Billing (Bursar’s) Office in person.
Please note: If you are not paying your bill in full by the due date, you must sign up for the payment plan and make your first payment along with the fee by the due date. See “Payment Plan” section for additional details. In addition, if you have applied for financial aid and you have not been awarded by the due date, you must sign up for the payment plan and continue to make regular payments until your financial aid is awarded and you have enough aid to pay your balance.