Pay the amount due as shown on your billing statement or pay the amount due as determined by the calculation on your Billing Worksheet. Payment can be made by one of the following methods:
Online payments can be made by the student or by an authorized payer set up by the student. We accept Mastercard, VISA, or Discover. You can also pay by electronic check. We strongly encourage that all payments be made online by the student or his/her designated authorized payer. To pay your bill online:
- Log into your MyGCC account. (If necessary, get help with your MyGCC login and password.)
- Place your cursor over “My Account”
- Click “Pay your bill” located under the “Billing” menu.
- You will be transferred to the secured QuikPAY website to complete the transaction.
- From the menu at the left of your screen, click “Make Payment.”
- From the drop down menu, choose the semester for which you are paying. Please be sure to choose the correct semester. If the semester you are trying to pay for is not available please contact us and we will take the payment over the phone.
- Complete the remaining fields and continue through the process.
Pay by mail
Make checks payable to GCC. Include your student ID number on your check. Send payments to:
GCC Bursar’s Office, Rm C102
1 College Drive
Greenfield, MA 01301
Pay in person
In-person payments must be made with cash or check. When paying by credit or debit card, students or authorized payers must pay via the student’s “MyGCC” account as described in the “Pay Online” paragraph above. When paying in person, the payer must present a valid photo I.D. If visiting on campus after hours, leave check payments in our locked drop box located just to the right outside our office suite, room C102.
Pay in installments
A 4-month payment plan is available for fall and spring semesters only. Summer session payment plans may be available on a case by case basis for extenuating circumstances. A $35 fee per semester applies. To sign up, see the Billing Worksheet that is included with fall and spring semester bills. To request a payment plan for summer sessions, you must visit the Student Billing (Bursar’s) Office in person.
Please note: If you are not paying your bill in full by the due date, you must sign up for the payment plan and make your first payment along with the fee by the due date. See “Payment Plan” section for additional details. In addition, if you have applied for financial aid and you have not been awarded by the due date, you must sign up for the payment plan and continue to make regular payments until your financial aid is awarded and you have enough aid to pay your balance.