Fall 2013 unduplicated credit enrollment: 2,238 students
- Male: 40% (885 students); Female: 60% (1,338 students)
- Students of Color: 16% (349 students)
- Enrolled Part-time: 64% (1,424 students); Full-time: 36% (814 students)
- Average age: 27 yrs. Median age: 23 yrs.
- International students from 11 countries
- Student-to-faculty ratio: 14:1
- Fall 2013 Enrollment Fast Facts - new!
- Fall 2013 Program Fast Facts - new!
- Spring 2013 Fast Facts
Economic Impact Study - new!
GCC Class of 2013: 414 students graduated
- Associate degrees: 315
- Certificates: 99
- 44% of GCC graduates transfer or continue their education
- Graduation 2013 Fast Facts
Faculty & Staff
- 353 faculty and staff work at Greenfield Community College.
- 31% of teaching faculty are full-time.
- GCC At-a-Glance: Employees & Civic Engagement – updated 1/2012
Very Fast Facts – all on one page
- 10-Year Trend Data - updated 10/2013
Annual Enrollment: Credit students (2012-2013): 3,154; non-credit: 2,229
- 2013 Annual Enrollment Fast Facts - updated 7/2013
Student Profiles – demographics such as gender, age, full-time/part-time, race/ethnicity, high school, residence
- Fall 2012 Student Profile
- Fall 2011 Student Profile
- Fall 2010 Student Profile
- Fall 2009 Student Profile
- Fall 2008 Student Profile
- Applications & Yield Fall 2009
- Applications & Yield Fall 2007, Fall 2008
- New Students Enrollment Report Fall 2008
Program Enrollments – student enrollment by associate degree and certificate programs
- Fall 2012 Program Enrollments
- Fall 2011 Program Enrollments
- Fall 2010 Program Enrollments
- Fall 2009 Program Enrollments
- Fall 2008 Program Enrollments
Graduates – associate degrees and certificates awarded
Graduation & Transfer Rates
Transfers – transfers of graduates & non-graduating transfers, transfer schools, degrees attained beyond GCC
Spring Enrollment & Retention
- Spring 2012 Enrollment and Persistence
- GCC At-a-Glance Spring 2011 Growth and Retention
- GCC At a Glance Spring 2010 Growth and Retention
- 2011 Annual Enrollment, Retention & Course Completions
- 2010 Annual Enrollment, Retention & Course Completions
- 2009 Annual Enrollment, Retention & Course Completions
- Economic Impact Study - new!
- GCC At-a-Glance: Energy Efficiency (updated 8/2009)