View larger map
Main campus building hours
- Monday through Thursday: Building is open 7am to 10pm (7am to 5 pm when classes are not in session)
- Fridays: Building is open 7am to 5pm; service hours for Admissions, Advising, Bursar, Development, Financial Aid, Library, and Registrar are until 4 pm; all other offices will close at noon
- Saturdays: 8am to 6pm during the fall and spring semesters, otherwise CLOSED
- Sundays: CLOSED
- Holidays: CLOSED unless special events or classes are being held. The building will be open for those events or classes ONLY
- Amherst Regional High School
- Bernardston Unitarian Church
- C103 Office of Admission
- C118 Advising Center
- C201 President's Conference Room
- C208 Community Room
- C216 Student Activities
- C301 Library Computer Lab
- C307 Macleish Room
- Cohn Family Dining Commons
- Core Lobby
- Core Patio
- Country Club of Greenfield
- East Building
- East Building Lobby
- East Lawn
- Franklin/Hampshire Career Center
- Franklin/Hampshire Career Center Northampton
- GCC Downtown
- Library Solarium
- Location TBA
- Main Building Lawn
- Massachusetts State House Great Hall
- N103 Climbing Wall
- N215 Veterans Center
- N250 Humanities Studio
- Nahman-Watson Library
- Orange Innovation Center
- Outdoor Learning Lab
- Permaculture Garden
- Practical Nursing Program 10 Main Street, Florence
- Second Congregational Church
- Shea Theater
- Sloan Theater
- Smith College
- South Gallery
- Stinchfield Lecture Hall
Main Campus — One College Drive, Greenfield
Conveniently located near the intersection of Interstate 91 and Route 2. Take exit 26 off I-91 and follow the traffic rotary to Route 2 west. Once on Route 2, take a right at the first traffic light onto Colrain Road. We are located on College Drive, six-tenths of a mile ahead on the left.
Conveniently located on Main Street, in downtown Greenfield. Take exit 26 off I-91 and follow the traffic rotary to Route 2A east toward downtown. Public parking is available at School and Ames Streets and between Chapman and Davis Streets.
Other campus locations
In Turners Falls—Franklin County Technical School, Industrial Boulevard
Cross the Connecticut River from Route 2 on the Turners Falls Bridge; turn left at first traffic light, onto Third Street. Follow signs for Turners Falls Airport. Just before the airport entrance, turn left on Industrial Blvd. into the Industrial Park. FCTS is at the end of Industrial Blvd.
In Florence — Practical Nursing Program — 10 Main Street
In Northampton — Smith College
From the north: Take I-91 south to exit 20 (Route 5). Stay on Route 5 until the traffic lights at Route 9. Turn right onto Route 9. Smith College is just past the next set of lights.
From the south: Take exit 18 off I-91. Follow Route 5 north into the center of Northampton. Take a left onto Route 9. Smith College is just past the next set of lights.
In Northampton — Smith Vocational High School, Elm Street
From the north: Take I-91 south to exit 20 (Route 5). Stay on Route 5 until the traffic lights at Route 9. Turn right onto Route 9. Follow this road through downtown Northampton. Smith Voc is on the left, just beyond the Cooley Dickinson Hospital.
From the south: Take exit 18 off I-91. Follow Route 5 into the center of Northampton. Take a left onto Route 9 and go through downtown. Smith Voc is on the left, just beyond Cooley Dickinson Hospital.
Looking for a classroom? Use the key below to help you de-code our room numbers.