The GCC Food Pantry is an official site of Franklin County Community Meals, Inc., located in N240 on GCC’s main campus. Given the inherent struggles of being a student while holding down a job and/or raising a family, all GCC students and staff who could use a little help making ends meet are invited to stop by the GCC Food Pantry to learn more about immediate and long term food resources in our community. If you are interested in making a donation to the pantry or volunteering your time, please contact Julie Shaw-MacDougall at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Students or staff with one or more of the following documents are eligible to receive food from the pantry:
- GCC Financial Aid Award Letter
- Mass Health or Medicaid Card
- SNAP Benefits (Food Stamps) or EBT transfer Card
- Any governmental aid benefit statement (WIC, Fuel Assistance, SSDI, HeadStart, DTA Assistance)
- Last year’s tax return
- Declaration (via signature) of income eligibility
Grant funding for this project has been provided through the generosity of the Community Foundation of Western Massachusetts and the UCC Women’s Home Missionary Union.