Contracts for Services

The College uses the Commonwealth of Massachusetts Standard Contract form for all service payment contracts.  When payments are being made to an individual an Employment Status Form needs to be completed by the department certifying that the individual being paid is not a contract employee.  This paperwork should be forward to Accounts Payable when remitted for payment along with a current W-9.  If it is determined that the individual is a contract employee and not a contract vendor, the department should contact Human Resources to hire them as an employee.