Central Services, located in rooms CB11 and CB14, provides assistance for duplicating syllabi, All exam or quiz duplicating request forms and cover envelopes should be clearly marked CONFIDENTIAL.exams and quizzes, and other course-related materials. These should be placed in campus-mailing envelopes with the appropriate request form completed and delivered to the Central Duplicating office. You can also place your duplicating request online.
Services provide by Central Duplicating encompass a broad range of products, including:
- Black and white copies
- Color copies
- Single or double sided printing
- Single or double stapled
- 2 or 3 hole punches
- Document size up to 11 x 17
- Multiple page electronic scans to your email or to your thumb drive, reproduced in PDF, JPEG, or TIFF
- Pamphlets (multi-page booklets) in finished sizes of 5.5 x 8 or 11 x 17
- Perfect bound (glue binding with cover) finished size 8 x 10 books can be up to 250 sheets of paper thick (approximately 2″)
- Comb bound for books up to 2 ½” thick
- Laminating up to 24″ wide
- Pads of paper – Be green! Recycle your non-confidential paper (no student names or ID numbers). Central Duplicating will glue and cut your paper in scrap pads or into memo pads
We normally asks for a 2-day turn around period, but are more than willing to help on short notice or in an emergency.
All materials will be delivered to your department administrative assistant, or for convenience can be picked-up in the duplicating suite (Room CB14).
Faculty are encouraged to use Central Duplicating as the per-copy costs are less than equipment found in other areas of the buildings. All instructors are expected to adhere to all copyright laws, and written confirmation of copyright permission must be submitted with the copyrighted materials to be photocopied. Basic information on obtaining copyright information is posted near each copier. Central Duplicating can provide information regarding the current copyright laws; additionally the GCC Library offers information on current copyright requirements on their web page.
All college -related deliveries are brought to Shipping and Receiving, Room CB 11. After receiving the packages and recording their destination, packages will then be delivered to the specific department, and turned over to the departmental Administrative Assistant. We no longer deliver to individual offices unless previous arrangements have been made
It is the policy of the College that personal packages are not to be delivered to the Central Receiving Department.