Credit course descriptions are also available at our online class schedule
What is the catalog?
The catalog is an official GCC publication that includes important college policies and procedures, as well as complete class and program descriptions. (Not all classes in our catalog are offered each semester; consult the online class schedule for availability.) The catalog is published annually and contains:
- Admission requirements
- Academic calendar (also available online and to print)
- General information about attending GCC, student support services, and academic policies
- Required courses and course sequences for GCC degrees and certificates
- Credit course descriptions
- A list of full-time faculty
The print version of our catalog is distributed only on campus.